Website redesign services by Dallas Fort Worth website redesign company, Dalworth Digital
Your website redesign deserves professional website designers!
When you are unsure about the effects of a website redesign, be sure that your web designers are experienced professionals. Dalworth Digital, a Dallas Web Design Services company (division of Dalworth Computer Repair), has been redesigning websites for more than 10 years. Our expert design staff can ensure that your website redesign project is organized, streamlined and thorough. When you want a web design done right, rely on Dalworth Digital.
Key elements to solid website redesign strategy
- Define why a website redesign is neededIf you know what you are trying to attack, then you can more easily create realistic goals.
- Do your homeworkAnalyse your existing web design. Then start your research. Cover everything from keyword research to competitive analysis to site analytics. Be thorough before hand and you’ll be well on the path for a successful web redesign.
- Evaluate existing website contentDon’t just read it and edit grammar. Ensure that your website design contains intriguing content that is useful.
- Speak to your audienceBased on your homework, you should know who your audience is. Create a tone to your message that is consistent and one that speaks directly to your audience. Make sure the message is clear. And don’t forget to ask for their business!
- Don’t forget web standardsTechnology changes quickly in today’s website. Redesign yours with web standards and functionality that meet the expectations of today’s website visitors.
Common website redesign mistakes
- Pleasing yourself before pleasing your audienceAlthough you have to look at your website daily (if you don’t you should), you have to remember why you have a website. Design a site for your audience. After all, they are buying your product or service.
- Neglecting contentThe infamous phrase on the web is “content is king.” Well, it’s true. And it’s true for a reason! Your potential customers want information about your company, products and services. Give everything they need to know about doing business with you.
- Redesign complete – Now I can restSo your new web redesign is complete. Now you can relax and watch the business come flying in. Maybe. But eventually it wll slow down, so you should not. Use your new found energy and ride the waves that new website design has created. Continue to add new website content at every possible opportunity.
Your website design should be a work in constant progress!
A redesign doesn’t have to be a large project every 3 years or so. Smaller changes on a more frequent basis help make a web redesign project more manageable. It’s often more easily received by customers and gives you the opportunity to weigh responses and react accordingly. Small changes can be implemented more quickly and can cost less. This method can even benefit your search engine rankings. As always, a website redesign professional at Infitech can guide you through the process.
Learn more about planning and implementing a redesign for your website, contact the Website Redesign professionals at Dalworth Digital, a Dallas Web Design Services company.